Friday, October 26, 2018

To be a surgeon

Hello all!
Just had a wonderful buffet at Tao with kahkei's family. SO full right now and I cant sleep when im too full.. I have had GERD since year one from doing intermittent fasting with coffee. (Stupid idea)

So after setting my target since last post... I have worked harder in my studies.
However, the more I know, the more I know I don't know.

It is not easy..
But, I learnt something today. It is from some india website. In getting MRCS and MS in surgery.

Basically I have to set a goal right now. My goal is to be a surgeon.
So after setting my goal, everything is easier.
Everything I do right now is either bringing me nearer to my goal or pulling me away from my goal.
In order to get to my goal as soon as possible, I need to have laser focus.

Thats my main goal in my medical life (To be a surgeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment